GoIT – it’s a product company from Edtech sphere.
We became a leader of tech online-education in Ukraine. Now, more than 2300 of our graduates work as developers in Ukraine. We also teach programming to students in Poland, Romania, the USA and Mexico.
We are the only IT educational company in Ukraine that has the right to issue diplomas of higher education of an international standard, recognized in 60+ countries of the world.
Our main product is a LMS (Learning Management System) application that allows automatic verification of student code and makes the online learning process gamified. In 2023, our LMS won the “Product of the Day” and “Product of the Week” awards on the international startup platform Product Hunt.
Currently, the company unites 600+ people and we don’t plan to stop.
To join and strengthen international marketing now we are looking for a Traffic lead for the Polish market.
- Promoting strategy the company’s products on the market;
- Scaling of existing traffic sources and finding new ones;
- Development of technical tasks for a copywriter, designer;
- Work in cooperation with cross-functional teams to achieve goals;
- Planning, configuration, launch, optimization and control of advertising campaigns;
- Traffic segments testing and analysis;
- Advertising testing and analysis;
- Achieving the lead generation’s target indicators in accordance with the set goals;
- Reporting and analytics;
- Participation in determining the marketing budget and accounting;
- Offering new approaches and ideas for development;
- Monitoring trends, trends and social events for working with the audience;
- Team management (6 employees)
- 4+ years of experience in performance marketing;
- 1 year of management experience
- English level – Upper Intermediate and higher;
- Facebook Ads, Google Ads, TikTok Ads, Google Analytics;
- Additionally: Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads, Snapchat Ads;
- Understanding of work with bid cap;
- Using custom optimization events for FB / Google;
- Experience in building a production system and testing creatives;
- Experience in work with international and cross-functional teams;
- Understanding the principles of end-to-end analytics and attribution;
- Understanding cross-conversions;
- Experience in building remarketing;
- Orientation on sales and revenue;
Will be a plus:
What we offer for your expertise:
- Work with educational products that are successfully sold on international markets;
- Experience of working in an international team, which accumulates the best specialists and managers of the industry;
- No-bullshit management and a policy of radical honesty. Call shit shit and fix it;
- Vacation, training, days off, sick leave – everything is like people;
- The opportunity to work for results and receive corresponding monthly or quarterly bonuses for this;
- A space for experiments, testing ideas and implementing the latest technologies and tools. Anything that leads to a result is eligible for a test.
We’ll be glad to meet you!
Let’s change education together!