What you’ll do:
- Organization of the training and adaptation system for new employees of the Sales Department.
- Monitoring activities and results of sales employees, holding meetings, listening to calls, and providing training feedback.
- Implementation of the “8-touch” principle when working with new clients.
- Introduction and monitoring of compliance with the script of conversations.
- Provide weekly reports on previous week’s sales and the sales plan for the following week.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Working with CRM – entering information or comments after having a conversation with a client.
- Checking emails (working) and providing a response within 24 hours.
- Working with potential clients: identifying the need, if necessary, sending references for tests, providing recommendations, and advice on referrals.
- Fulfillment of sales plans for students, referrals, and money.
- Signing of contracts with students, collecting payments and controlling accounts receivable.
- Compliance with the work schedule, and breaks.
All you’ll need for success:
- Experience in working with english-native clients (USA);
- English level – C1/C2;
- Sales management experience;
- Team Leading experience will be an advantage.
What you’ll get
- Remote work;
- Great and professional team of inspired people;
- Pay offered depends on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Send your resume and join our team!
Do you have any questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our HR will call you.